Sticks in a bundle are unbreakable!
We are thankful to have a loyal group of clients & partners in the community to make our jobs easier.
“You & your team were all fantastic, & you knew what we would be looking for from you. I appreciate your professionalism & engagement. We felt that that you really embraced the event & added to it’s spirit. Thank you for the great job – have our event noted on your calendar next year!”
– Jay Hilscher, Texas Independence Relay
“The class was AMAZING!! It was perfect for the age & needs of the girls. I have no idea how the instructor kept their attention & participation going for several hours, but she did! The instruction, topics covered & demonstrations were exactly what we needed. I would be glad to recommend Parachute to other girl scout troops if you are interested. Again, I just can’t thank you enough for teaching my girls how to respond in emergency situations.”
– Dawn Brian, Girl Scout Troop 29026 (CPR/FA for kids)
“This has been a great experience. Thank you for having a great connection with the students. They have said nothing but great things. I will have more students in the immediate future, & I hope to use you all again.”
Great things happen when people are engaged.
– Captain Byrd Reed, ExxonMobil (emt class for his staff)
“At International Forest Products, we have always done our training in-house. Since engaging Tara Gomez, we have seen an improvement in our safety program, and she instilled a “think-before-you-do” mentality within our team. As a busy Manager, Tara’s input allows me to have extra time for other management tasks, and it allows my employees to have the proper training from a professional so that we stay safe and compliant. Tara provides a multitude of information throughout the safety spectrum, and she does it with a great attitude! We have enjoyed her work so much that we have recommended her to other companies and they have retained her as well. Everyone that I have met and spoken with at Parachute Consulting has been friendly, professional and patient with all of our company needs. We look forward to a long business relationship.”
– David Fry, International Forest Products (Plant Manager)
Superstars! (How did Parachute change your life?):
Josh Fagan (In NYC & Iraq, working with a humanitarian aid organization) I have nothing but amazing things to say about Sherri and the staff at Parachute. The training I received was professional, precise, and very enjoyable. As an active Protective Services Professional, it has added great value to my skill sets and made me more desirable to employers. I also work with a relief organization focused on providing aid and security; the knowledge I have gained at Parachute has directly led to the lifesaving treatment of victims.
- “It was a fast-paced class, but we learned a lot and we were fully prepared for the NREMT exam, and for our jobs after the class.” – Mahima Ginjupalli
- “Parachute Consulting EMT training had great staff who made sure that I learned everything I need to know – while having fun at the same time! I had a great experience and would recommend Parachute without any hesitation.” – Imran Rizvi
- “I had so much fun in the Parachute Consulting EMT class! I build lasting relationships with my peers and my Instructors, and I passed the NREMT certification exam on my first try. I definitely recommend this course to anyone seeking a career in the medical profession.” – Sherry Ham
“I would highly recommend Parachute Consulting EMT training. Professional and engaged instruction made the accelerated course manageable; I never felt rushed with the material or overwhelmed, as our Instructor presented the topics and skills thoroughly, answering our questions, and sharing her on-the- job experience to make sure each student understood what was required. I passed the National Registry Exam on my first try and am eager to add job experience using the knowledge and skills gained through Parachute EMT. Thank you so much!” – Kim Mac Namee
Contact our Client Relations Manager, Erica Holstein for more information: